No lamb, no garden, no immaculate conception but there IS something about me.

12.17.2011

Hello!



There is a facebook phenomenon I like to refer to as the "phantom stalkers". You know those people, the ones that scoff that those of us who are "always" on facebook yet can recite everything I have done in the last 6 months clearly outing them as someone who may not post a lot but spends a good amount of time reading what everyone else is doing. One could say those people know what I am doing because I post often but personally I have gone several weeks without checking facebook and have still missed monumental things like pregnancy announcments, wedding photos and trips to a grocery store because someone's husband forgot the milk again! and OMG why do all men forget everything except sports and beer??!?! so I don't believe it.

In the spirit of that I am moving myself over to the blogging world in an effort to save these poor souls whose news feed I so obviously assault*. And to be honest I am aware that I do it and I would love to say it's because I use it to keep track of friends and family because I travel so much (which is true) but if we are honest with ourselves we all know I am an attention hound with no shame in my game.

What am I going to blog about? I don't know. My rabbit, my cat, why I hate broccoli and consider it the food of satan, crafty things that I make and how to do them, weightloss, running, funny things that I see on the road? I'm not sure but I'm excited to see what happens.


*I am totally joking here, I'm starting a blog so that I can talk more and talk often and have a place to post more. But I do find it humerous that these phantom stalkers do exist and I come across them frequently.

**You may notice two older posts before this one from when I started blogging again back in August. I left them because I like them so there's a good preview of what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment